Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:53:59:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653540 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sheriff Joe Arpaio BEATS 0bama !!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Sheriff Joe Arpaio BEATS 0bama !!!!  (Read 934 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 09 01, 12, 12:08:56:PM » Reply

What a disgusting piece of excrement 0bama is.... that's all he is.

Feds end probe of 'America's toughest sheriff' Joe Arpaio; no charges

By NBC News staff and wire services

September 1, 2012, 8:58 am

The federal government has closed a criminal probe of alleged financial misconduct by Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio, who styles himself as "America's toughest sheriff," and no charges will be filed, the U.S. Attorney's Office said on Friday.

A separate federal investigation relating to allegations of civil rights abuses by Arpaio's office is continuing.

The announcement on Friday marked the end of an investigation that began in November 2010 at the behest of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to examine alleged financial improprieties by the county sheriff and his deputies.

A federal criminal inquiry into several of those matters was concluded last summer with the U.S. Attorney's Office in Arizona declining to initiate criminal charges.

Maricopa County authorities were informed on Friday that federal prosecutors had likewise declined to bring charges in connection with allegations that the sheriff's office had misused county credit cards or misspent money from jail facilities excise taxes.

In addition, the U.S. Attorney's Office declined to prosecute two former officials of the county attorney's office who were accused of wrongfully prosecuting a local judge.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Ann Birmingham Scheel said in a statement that her office "is closing its investigation into allegations of criminal conduct by current and former members of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and the Maricopa County Attorney's Office."

Arpaio, who returned from the Republican National Convention on Friday night, said he was "very happy" with decision.

"I send my appreciation to the federal government for their hard work in clearing my office," he said in a news briefing.

Arpaio, 80, who is seeking re-election to a sixth term as sheriff in November, has been under a separate federal inquiry since 2008 over allegations that he and his deputies engaged in an extensive pattern of civil rights abuses.

Arpaio denied any wrongdoing, and said he would cooperate with investigators.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Ann Birmingham Scheel, acting on behalf of the United States due to the recusal of U.S. Attorney John S. Leonardo, commended the joint investigative efforts of the prosecutors and the FBI special agents who conducted the investigation.

Scheel said her office advised Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery of the decision.

Arpaio, first voted into office in 1992, has been elected five times and is seeking a sixth term.

In July, Arpaio said that volunteer investigators working for him concluded that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is not legitimate.

"At the very least," he said at a news conference, "I can tell you this, based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic."

Also in July, Arpaio denied in testimony in a class-action lawsuit that his deputies targeted people because of the color of their skin.

He was testifying whether police can target illegal immigrants without racially profiling Hispanic citizens and legal residents.

"I am against anyone racial profiling ... today as in my 50 years in law enforcement," Arpaio told the court during cross-examination.

Arpaio is also known for outfitting county jail inmates in pink underwear, claiming the pink shorts are less likely to be smuggled out of jail and sold on the black market, and for housing inmates in a Tent City jail in Phoenix, even when Sonoran Desert summer temperatures soar to 115 degrees.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 09 01, 12, 12:13:41:PM » Reply

Is Joe back from Hawaii yet?

Or is he still there spending taxpayers money on his "investigation."

I bet Joe is sorry that he is not getting Probed anymore. 
wxzyw

« Reply #2 on: 09 01, 12, 12:14:44:PM » Reply

0bama and Holder and the Dems screamed bloody murder that Sheriff Joe was a racist.....

It's getting old but, the Dems are the racists.
lluke47

« Reply #3 on: 09 01, 12, 12:20:14:PM » Reply

Maybe your messiah should follow Joe's footsteps and get his lapdog holder to learn how to investigate the criminals in his party...
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 01 21, 18, 03:19:21:PM » Reply

Old Joe acknowledged that he was guilty of the crimes he was convicted of when I excepted the pardon.  Case closed.
wxzyw

« Reply #5 on: 01 21, 18, 03:24:09:PM » Reply

What crime was he guilty of?

Disobeying a shopped judge who told him to disregard Federal Statutes?

Joe is running for the AZ senate.......... he may win.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 01 21, 18, 04:41:28:PM » Reply

Why are you so quick to reject the truth xyz
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #7 on: 01 21, 18, 06:55:48:PM » Reply

Judges who disregard the law are not acting in their official capacity

Joe was guilty of nothing !
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sheriff Joe Arpaio BEATS 0bama !!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory