Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 03:27:36:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: The light bulbs the geniuses are forcing us to use 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print
Author Topic: The light bulbs the geniuses are forcing us to use  (Read 8088 times)
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #48 on: 08 25, 12, 08:10:47:PM » Reply

And why is it the government's job to tell me what kind of light bulb I can use ho boy? Answer the question.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #49 on: 08 25, 12, 08:36:29:PM » Reply

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #50 on: 08 25, 12, 08:58:03:PM » Reply

simple...it is their job.  to regulate commerce.  goddamn, boy.  they outlawed thalilomide after they saw the birth defects.   they inspect meat and produce.  they inspect and regulate drugs.  they limit how much poison companies can spew.  they outlawed DDT and other incredibly dangerous pesticides and poisons for individuals to be able to buy when they saw how much harm it was causing the environment...it is the way of the world.  we advance.  we find better ways to do stuff and we abandon the old ways.  grow the fuck up. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #51 on: 08 25, 12, 09:00:04:PM » Reply

LED bulb prices have been dropping nicely lately.

The price of an LED quoted at $119.99 is either a mistake or way out of date.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #52 on: 08 25, 12, 09:13:27:PM » Reply

I hate CFL's  hate them,,

I have a 4 watt night light in the kitchen ,,My wife would turn it off when ever it was Light out ,,The bulb would last a couple weeks and crap out.. Last winter when she was In China -I left it on all the time 24/7 and guess what-It is still on 9 months later.. OK cost==The power to run the bulb is soooo small I have saved 10 X the cost On bulbs In 9 months By not buying bulbs-!!!  Now My wife understands why its OK to leave a small bulb run all the time...

I have cfl bulbs In my work station--I hate them --If you look at one for even a second the rays burn your eyes and leave you with a burn in spot that takes a few moments to go away where the REGULAR bulbs I put back do not !
PLUS A BIGGIE---The new energy tube lamps seriously screw up MY AM Radio.....STATIC!!!!-seems the FCC is going along with the enviro skum and allowing Bulbs and Light fixtures that emit excessive spurts radiation past what would normally be allowed
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #53 on: 08 25, 12, 09:23:28:PM » Reply

True, CFLs cause radio interference, but primarily on AM.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #54 on: 08 26, 12, 06:15:27:PM » Reply

OK...how about some real facts?  Incandescent light bulbs (common A bulb) is scheduled for phase out on January 1, 2014...CFL's are also scheduled for phase out in the next three years. Bet most of you were not aware of that fact?  LED's will become the dominant light source in the next 5 years as the price continues to fall.   
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: The light bulbs the geniuses are forcing us to use
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory