Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 02:56:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663718 Posts in 298901 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Retardlicans love to murder the defenseless. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12  Print
Author Topic: Retardlicans love to murder the defenseless.  (Read 9106 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #132 on: 09 03, 12, 01:52:24:PM » Reply

If only Obama could say the same...
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #133 on: 09 03, 12, 03:31:39:PM » Reply

You posted what you think is the truth and it could not be farther from it. What you have there is left wing propaganda talking points.There is not one shred of truth in any of that and if there is truth anywhere it's skewed ,out of context or just a flat lie.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #134 on: 09 03, 12, 03:34:10:PM » Reply

I thought you were smarter and better than that,and it's no wonder you have no moral compass.You refuse to believe in anything spiritual and instead believe in only what you can see, touch or taste . In other words you are a humanist  and  as such are at best unreliable.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #135 on: 09 04, 12, 07:45:11:AM » Reply

Cathlab, I definitely have a moral compass. Religious beliefs are not a prerequisite for morality. I am a humanist, of that there is no doubt. You do not have to believe what I posted. It is the truth, but you, like many, are so blinded by RR's persona you are unable to see it. That is not a slam to you or anyone else who feels the same way. It's merely an observation. You and I both have known for a long time that neither of us will change the politics of the other. I don't have a problem with that. I thought you were above that too. Sadly, I was mistaken.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #136 on: 09 04, 12, 02:17:22:PM » Reply

I did not call anyone a murderer.And in particular Ronald Reagan. That alone tells me allot about you. and NO you do not have a moral compass,that would be a spiritual thing and you do not have that in your life. You said keep the politics out of it,well there's no way to do that when you call a great man a criminal and a murderer.  I could say the same about Obama ,he at least deserves some respect for serving our country. Something you will not give to a man who gave this country the greatest prosperity it has EVER seen. We no longer have anything to talk about.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #137 on: 09 04, 12, 02:28:09:PM » Reply

Something you will not give to a man who gave this country the greatest prosperity it has EVER seen.

That would be Clinton.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #138 on: 09 05, 12, 05:10:20:PM » Reply

I did not call Reagan a murderer. I believe you mistook what I said about his worshipers being blindly faithful to him as the followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh, and Reverend Moon being faithful to them as accusing Reagan of murder. CathLab, get real. You know I have not accused any president of murder. The closest I've come to that is stating that Bush 43 needlessly sent 4500 Americans to die in a senseless war in Iraq. Notice if you will, I did not include the war in Afghanistan though in hindsight we should probably never have put boots on the ground there either. That's the benefit of hindsight. It's always 20 20.

Moarality and spirituality are not by necessity intertwined. I am a moral person, though secular.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #139 on: 09 05, 12, 08:18:15:PM » Reply

...I definitely have a moral compass. Religious beliefs are not a prerequisite for morality. I am a humanist, of that there is no doubt.

Who told you that?

You're only deluding yourself if you think Humanism isn't based on Moral-relativism.....
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #140 on: 09 06, 12, 07:41:25:AM » Reply

You are only deluding yourself if you think secularism and morality are mutually exclusive.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #141 on: 09 06, 12, 07:56:16:AM » Reply

Clinton's home state:

Arkansas
Article 19, Section 1 (Denial of Office, Denial as Witness):

No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any Court.

wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #142 on: 09 06, 12, 09:54:28:AM » Reply

Blue laws and outdated rules are humorous, aren't they?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Retardlicans love to murder the defenseless.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory