Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 05:22:54:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663608 Posts in 298893 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A public response to abhorrent behavior 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13  Print
Author Topic: A public response to abhorrent behavior  (Read 9621 times)
talli

« Reply #144 on: 07 30, 12, 11:27:41:AM » Reply

The word is spelled stupendous -- S-T-U-P-E-N-D-O-U-S -- and yes, takncarabizniz should really go ahead and do that.

Except she cannot.  Because there are none.  She is simply lying again, trying to cover her tracks -- but she can't do that, either, because they are part of the historical record.

I do have the "communication" you sent me...I already posted it once today...but here ya go again talli...it's not a lie, I have never lied and have no reason to lie.

talli
Honored Member

(No subject)
« Sent to: takncarabizniz on: 03 14, 12, 01:33:04:AM »
«  »
=delete;f=inbox;start=0;;sesc=9ced729020b5eba369357796d1429c60]]

Re: This message and all others like it:  http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=93073.msg743820#msg743820

In legal terms: CEASE AND DESIST.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID I HAD SENT YOU:  ONE SINGLE MESSAGE TELLING YOU TO CEASE AND DESIST.

SO WHERE IS THERE ANY LIE IN WHAT I SAID?

WHAT THAT PROVES IS JUST WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU STALKING ME.

YOU PROVE WITH EVERY POST LIKE THAT THAT YOU HAVE STALKED ME FOR YEARS.

I HAD EVER LEGAL RIGHT TO TELL YOU TO CEASE AND DESIST.

YOU PROVE YOUR STALKING EVERY TIME YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

AND THANKS FOR POSTING THE PROOF, THAT I IN PRIVATE -- NOT TAKING MY CASE TO THE BOARD HERE -- ASKED YOU TO CEASE AND DESIST -- AND THOUGHTFULLY INCLUDING THE MESSAGE I REFERRED TO.

YOU JUST ADDED TO THE BODY OF EVIDENCE.

talli

« Reply #145 on: 07 30, 12, 11:32:21:AM » Reply

YOU CAN CLAIM HARASSMENT ALL YOU WANT TAKNCARABIZNIZ, BUT I HAVE THE PROOF YOU ARE THE HARASSER.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT I EVER HARASSED YOU.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #146 on: 07 30, 12, 12:19:47:PM » Reply

LOL

And your screaming fonts mean just what exactly?

You said that I had no proof you ever communicated w/ me, and I showed otherwise.  The message means nothing.  It's simply the proof that you did so, w/out my permission and has been saved for future reference.  Your assertions that you now know who I am (which you conveniently backed off of), are all proof and have been recorded and saved.  You made your bed and must now lay in it...and after the discussions yesterday, it's also of interest to note that no one from your side of the aisle, those you consider your compadre's, defended your heinous actions...

Under advisement, my requests still stand.  Any and all attempts to gain further information, to post or use any such information, to attempt to contact me, any member of my immediate or extended family, friends, employer or colleagues, will be considered an act of stalking and harrassment and will be dealt with. 

Your world is YOUR world and my world is mine and never the two shall meet...it has been that way for more than a decade and it is expected it will remain that way. 

I hope that is big enough for you to read. 
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #147 on: 07 30, 12, 12:49:04:PM » Reply

Agreed, it seems to be her nature....
talli

« Reply #148 on: 07 30, 12, 01:16:10:PM » Reply

LOL

And your screaming fonts mean just what exactly?

You said that I had no proof you ever communicated w/ me, and I showed otherwise.  The message means nothing.  It's simply the proof that you did so, w/out my permission and has been saved for future reference.  Your assertions that you now know who I am (which you conveniently backed off of), are all proof and have been recorded and saved.  You made your bed and must now lay in it...and after the discussions yesterday, it's also of interest to note that no one from your side of the aisle, those you consider your compadre's, defended your heinous actions...

Under advisement, my requests still stand.  Any and all attempts to gain further information, to post or use any such information, to attempt to contact me, any member of my immediate or extended family, friends, employer or colleagues, will be considered an act of stalking and harrassment and will be dealt with. 

Your world is YOUR world and my world is mine and never the two shall meet...it has been that way for more than a decade and it is expected it will remain that way. 

I hope that is big enough for you to read. 

NO, BACK MANY POSTS WITHIN THIS MESSAGE I SAID I SENT YOU 1 (ONE) SINGLE "CEASE AND DESIST" MESSAGE -- BUT THERE HAVE BEEN NO OTHER MESSAGES TO YOU FROM ME.  THERE HAVE BEEN NONE.

YOU CANNOT HARASS SOMEONE AND THEN POINT TO A SINGLE "CEASE AND DESIST" MESSAGE AS THAT PERSON HARASSING YOU!

YOU STALK AND HARASS ME AND THEN WHEN I TELL YOU -- IN LEGAL TERMS TO STOP -- YOU TRY TO SPIN THAT INTO ME HARASSING YOU.

TRY AND GET THAT TO FLY LEGALLY.

YOU'D GET LAUGHED OUT OF COURT.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #149 on: 07 30, 12, 02:30:46:PM » Reply

Once again, if you would quit screaming and read the messages...it's not about how many you sent, it's about the fact that you say I lied about you sending any...

I disproved you, once again.  You haven't seen clearly in so long that your ignorant hatred colors everything you do...it's time to cleanse your mind and soul of that hatred and start living again...and do not bother me, or anyone I know, ever...if you want to fight, keep it on the message board.

BTW, if I was stalking you, don't you think I would have found a way to follow you to every message board or forum you're a member of?  After all, you said you'd never join this one, if I was a member, but you still joined after I did...and not once, but twice...gee, one would think that the stalking and harrassment were reversed...which, in light of the fact that it has been evidenced by all...it is...

I will pray you find the peace you seek for your troubled mind and heart...

talli

« Reply #150 on: 07 30, 12, 03:00:07:PM » Reply

Once again, if you would quit screaming and read the messages...it's not about how many you sent, it's about the fact that you say I lied about you sending any...

I disproved you, once again.  You haven't seen clearly in so long that your ignorant hatred colors everything you do...it's time to cleanse your mind and soul of that hatred and start living again...and do not bother me, or anyone I know, ever...if you want to fight, keep it on the message board.

BTW, if I was stalking you, don't you think I would have found a way to follow you to every message board or forum you're a member of?  After all, you said you'd never join this one, if I was a member, but you still joined after I did...and not once, but twice...gee, one would think that the stalking and harrassment were reversed...which, in light of the fact that it has been evidenced by all...it is...

I will pray you find the peace you seek for your troubled mind and heart...

No, I wasn't talking about the 1 Cease and Desist message, I was talking about any messages to you -- other than that 1 (one) legal message -- which could be construed in any way as harassment -- no messages that I have ever sent to you -- the only one being the Cease and Desist -- have ever been sent to harass you, but to tell you to stop the harassment, which you have not stopped even now.

The 1 (one) single Cease and Desist Message had already been stipulated to, and aside from that there are no messages AT ALL let alone any that you could bring forward to try and couch as harassment.

I didn't lie about anything, but you have lied consistently.

You didn't disprove anything as we are not talking about a single Cease and Desist, we are talking about any others: THERE ARE NONE!

You're the one who is not seeing clearly, and I have no "ignorant hatred" -- so that doesn't wash.

The fight on the message boards is where our lives actually do intersect, and you have stalked, harassed and defamed me for almost 13 years.

Listen, you insane b*tch, you have no right to play connect the dots with my real name and any anonymous IDs I ever use -- regardless of your self-proclaimed sleuthing abilities.

As to your false and phony prayers, God doesn't hear the prayers of the wicked, the false and those who bear false witness as well as those who devise mischief constantly and create discord.

No demon like you need say prayers for me, when all that it would take is for you to stop tormenting me.

Don't pray for me you wraith, prove God's work and grace by not tormenting me.

Never mind the false and phony prayers.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #151 on: 07 30, 12, 03:16:09:PM » Reply

Wow, talli just does not get it, amazing....
talli

« Reply #152 on: 07 30, 12, 03:28:01:PM » Reply

Wow, talli just does not get it, amazing....

No you monsters who think you may act anyway you please regardless of law don't get it.
John Adams

« Reply #153 on: 07 30, 12, 04:50:09:PM » Reply

Now the law is involved, what law is that talli.....
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #154 on: 07 31, 12, 09:00:02:AM » Reply

Alli, I know how to spell, but I feel when I mis-type I feel that I do not have to go back to correct the word because anyone with any intelligence knows what I meant. 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A public response to abhorrent behavior
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory