Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:55:15:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653431 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 Print
Author Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.  (Read 16033 times)
Etc-ctE
« Reply #96 on: 07 20, 12, 11:36:01:AM » Reply

(( and if you back her being in the position she is in , then you are an enemy too.  ))

There are many more people who are in higher place than me who also back her.  So your saying they are enemies too.

Bachmann opened the door and all you right wingers couldn't go though it fast enough.  well, except for two right wingers that I know of,  McCain and Boehner ...   
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #97 on: 07 20, 12, 11:40:11:AM » Reply

You still haven't listed my post line by line to show what part is incorrect.  Why won't you do that?  You don't, and won't, because you will have to admit I am right.

Why did you pass up my post about Mitt Romney's Aide?  I know you read it.   
lluke47

« Reply #98 on: 07 20, 12, 11:53:15:AM » Reply

You'll never get a truthful answer from a liberal, they are liars, thieves and murderers of innocent children, the worst of the worst, the enemy of a decent society and a dredge on the planet..
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #99 on: 07 20, 12, 11:58:57:AM » Reply

Only a Leftist would bitch, moan, and complain over the methods we use to protect and save their whiney little asses.

flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #100 on: 07 20, 12, 12:10:13:PM » Reply

Etc, most people that are on the right side do not agree with the wrong side of McCain and Boehner. 
Etc-ctE
« Reply #101 on: 07 20, 12, 12:17:00:PM » Reply

(( You still haven't listed my post line by line to show what part is incorrect.  ))

I never said you were not correct.  So there is no list.  My cliam was "You were TRYING to attack Huma Abedin"  Using the disguise of your list.  Depicting the relationships of her relative to Muslim Brotherhood.  did you even consider the fact, with those ties you mentioned Huna Abedin was vetted before she was assigned to Hillary.  Bachmann opened the door and you jumped right through it.  I know a offspring of a Mafia Family, who has nothing to do with the family business.  So does that make him a threat, NO.  You can not condemn one person because of there association to their families. Nor can you stereotype same...

(( Why did you pass up my post about Mitt Romney's Aide?  I know you read it.  ))

Yes I read it, well I think I read it.  If you say I did, then I guess I did.  And the reason I didn't respond, is this thread isn't  about Romney's Aide. So saw no reason to open up another can of worms.  However I will read it again as a refresher...
lluke47

« Reply #102 on: 07 20, 12, 12:20:58:PM » Reply

Even obumba wasn't vetted by the media or anyone, why do you think this muslim was...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #103 on: 07 20, 12, 12:21:29:PM » Reply

did you even consider the fact, with those ties you mentioned Huna Abedin was vetted before she was assigned to Hillary

We've sometimes seen just how poorly people are vetted...
Come on...

I continue to look over this thread though and haven't seen where the linked sources are that show us her relationships or associations though.

I think she has been put into a very precarious position publicly, because of her idiot husband...but she and Hellary have kind of a sisterhood now...philandering hubbies...if something is proven that she has ties to any terrorism, I would hope this nation would do the right thing, but given the current atmosphere, I am not so sure that would happen.  Sweeping things under the rug seems to be a democrat hallmark...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #104 on: 07 20, 12, 12:34:43:PM » Reply

More evidence that ME violence is deliberately initiated by Western-backed rebels with close connections.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #105 on: 07 20, 12, 12:37:44:PM » Reply

We could debate this issue till the cows come home and not gain anything.  You have your ways of thinking and I have mine.  Nothing you say or I say is going to change our minds. You don't like my thoughts and sometime I don't like yours.  so far all intent and purposes I'm outta here on this topic...
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #106 on: 07 20, 12, 12:39:51:PM » Reply

I continue to look over this thread though and haven't seen where the linked sources are that show us her relationships or associations though.

These concerns come from Walid Shobat: http://www.shoebat.com   
and Frank Gaffney, "Center for Security Policy." :  http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/index.xml

Both men are the foremost experts on Middle Eastern Terrorism and their Jihad against the United States.

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #107 on: 07 20, 12, 12:41:24:PM » Reply

so far all intent and purposes I'm outta here on this topic...

I knew you wouldn't touch the Romney Aide analogy with a ten foot pole.  I said so.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory