Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:59:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.  (Read 16030 times)
Etc-ctE
« Reply #12 on: 07 20, 12, 01:39:53:AM » Reply

(( but you've lost your ability to question your surroundings, ))

If I feel safe in my surrounding then there is no need to ask questions.  In other words, I am not Paranoid...
talli

« Reply #13 on: 07 20, 12, 01:40:20:AM » Reply

Did you somehow miss this post, Talli?

Yes, I missed it before I posted.

But I've seen it and responded to it now.

Wow.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 07 20, 12, 01:41:18:AM » Reply

Why are you liberals defending Nevermind's childish and personal attacks?

Why do you think such posts are a good thing?
talli

« Reply #15 on: 07 20, 12, 01:49:24:AM » Reply

Yes nevermind did post that.   Jim deleted it right after.  D2D got the post before jim deleted it...

Yes, I realize that now.

Why are you liberals defending Nevermind's childish and personal attacks?

Why do you think such posts are a good thing?

I'm certainly NOT defending them! 

Quite the opposite in fact.  I said it was repulsive and hurtful, but I had just never seen nevermind post anything like that before.

I think he must have been feeling off somehow, maybe a little drink or two?

Or maybe he was trying to show Jim what it's like to have someone state bad things about another person with no truth to them, but  people see them and believe them?

I don't know, but like I said, I've never seen him do that before and it was a total shock.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #16 on: 07 20, 12, 01:59:53:AM » Reply

(( Why are you liberals defending Nevermind's childish and personal attacks? ))

My guess was, Jim trying to attack Huma Abedin. for no reason other than her name.  The right winger on this board levy personal attack at the drop of a hat.  Then the left have no other choice but to attack back.  Unfortunately if your on the right you can get away with it.  If you on the left you have to be careful cause you might get deleted...

I've seen personal attacks that would make Neverminds post seem like baby food.  And most of the time the person being attack just lets it roll off.  Which is what JIm should have done.  Like I said if JIm is going to delete hate attack then he has to delete all of them.  No matter who they are directed at...   
talli

« Reply #17 on: 07 20, 12, 02:02:50:AM » Reply

(( Why are you liberals defending Nevermind's childish and personal attacks? ))

My guess was, Jim trying to attack Huma Abedin. for no reason other that her name.  The right winger on this board levy personal attack at the drop of a hat.  Then the left have no other choice but to attack back.  Unfortunately if your on the right you can get away with it.  If you on the left you have to be careful cause you might get deleted...   

I think you may be onto something there, ETc.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #18 on: 07 20, 12, 02:07:35:AM » Reply

Really, It is obvious neither of you actually read Jim's post!

Huma is surrounded by Islamofascists!

Huma is advising Hillary Clinton!

Would you have been OK with a Nazi advising the Secretary of State during WWII?
Etc-ctE
« Reply #19 on: 07 20, 12, 02:19:54:AM » Reply

(( Really, It is obvious neither of you actually read Jim's post! )) ~~ Yes I did

(( Huma is surrounded by Islamofascists! )) ~~ So what, I'm surrouded by ethnic groups also.  Am I afraid of them? NO

(( Huma is advising Hillary Clinton! )) ~~ So what, that is her job...

Get a life D2D  Maybe you wont be so Paranoid...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #20 on: 07 20, 12, 02:25:08:AM » Reply

Tell you what jim  ~ You can delete me too.  Because I agree with everything Nevermind said.  She spoke more truth than most of the members on this board does...

You agree with with Nevermind?  Explain.

D2D

« Reply #21 on: 07 20, 12, 02:34:06:AM » Reply

Etc, Islamofascists are not an ethnic group!

Islamofascists are at war with us or did you miss 9/11?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #22 on: 07 20, 12, 02:36:13:AM » Reply

I don't know, but like I said, I've never seen him do that before and it was a total shock.

I deleted the reply because that is all Nevermind does. Shows up here to attack people.  I was asked why I don't delete others who attack. I don't because you guys get yourselves into your own fights, and you let them escalate until it becomes caustic. You basically walk yourselves into fights and fits then complain when the other gets the best of you. I would have thought by now (as grown ups) you'd have grown tired of it and come to some sort of minor cooperation.  Nevermind doesn't do that. She doesn't "get into fights", she starts them. S/he comes here only to be caustic, and I had enough. Its as simple as that.  I did nothing to her to deserve an attack yet that was the first post she made.  So, I deleted her/his reply and took away posting priveledge for now.

If that OK with ya'll....

Etc-ctE
« Reply #23 on: 07 20, 12, 02:36:32:AM » Reply

(( You agree with with Nevermind?  Explain. ))

Nevermind was getting back at you for trying to attack Huma Abedin. for no reason other that her name and her surroundings That made you fair game.  And nevermid took advantage of it.   

The right winger on this board levy personal attack on other members on this board at the drop of a hat.  Then the left have no other choice but to attack back.  Unfortunately if your on the right you can get away with it.  If you're on the left you have to be careful cause you might get deleted... 

Damn JIm you have people on this board that attack every single day and you do nothing about it.  So why is Nevermind any different.  At least Nevermind doesn't do it every day...
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory