Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 11:48:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661011 Posts in 298649 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Print
Author Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.  (Read 16111 times)
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #84 on: 07 20, 12, 08:54:34:AM » Reply

Beginning to get the picture yet?

The picture:

Bigotry rules on this board.

You must be proud, Jim
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #85 on: 07 20, 12, 09:08:58:AM » Reply

of all the boards i have ever gone to for any length of time, this one has the largest percentage of full-on, straightforward, unapologetic racists and bigots.  there used to be a few of the less retarded right wingers that would occasionally chastise an obvious racist remark like kill the nigger in the white house and his nigger children, but today, even they have given up trying to resist the crazed hatred pouring out every day from the right wingers.  just the craziest, most hateful lies and insults and half truths, cut and pasted from the most obviously shit-filled lying right wing websites and radio jocks paid to spew out this hatred and filth.  and jim joins in from time to time with hateful lying shit like this....they get their cues from him.  he is the one that actually believes this crazy ass right wing bullshit and allows them to pollute this board non-stop with this crazy shit. 
libsareasses
Honored Member

« Reply #86 on: 07 20, 12, 09:20:36:AM » Reply

ho, your side, and you in particular, are not the ones to talk about filth, hatred and lies that are written on this board. Neither side is innocent!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #87 on: 07 20, 12, 09:45:03:AM » Reply

The links don't work. I asked a question. Of course your  out to tell any lie. If I could read them then I will  make a comment.
The links work just fine!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #88 on: 07 20, 12, 09:46:12:AM » Reply

Have you noticed Jw2's only response has been childish name calling?
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #89 on: 07 20, 12, 10:21:00:AM » Reply

Yes I have, but what can you expect from Nutto.

Hootie should go choke on his hypocrisy.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #90 on: 07 20, 12, 10:44:41:AM » Reply

With the filth coming out of Hooty daily and his bigotry, he wants to teach us about others?    ROFL...  Too much.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #91 on: 07 20, 12, 11:01:10:AM » Reply

and jim joins in from time to time with hateful lying shit like this....they get their cues from him.  he is the one that actually believes this crazy ass right wing bullshit and allows them to pollute this board non-stop with this crazy shit.

I'll ask you what I asked ETC. Quote my original post line by line and tell me which part you know to be incorrect.

Let me also ask you what you would say if you found out the entire family of Mitt Romneys Personal Aide not only had close ties to the KKK, but that his mother was a leader of the Womens KKK League.  Are you saying you would leave it alone and say nothing?

Bullshit...

I'm not accusing Huma of anything. I am just agreeing with Bachmann that there should at least be an investigation.  You guys on the Left have already proven you will take this Political Correctness crap to the point of someones death (a la Nidal hasan).

keno

« Reply #92 on: 07 20, 12, 11:16:14:AM » Reply

Because I agree with everything Nevermind said.

Who is surprised?
keno

« Reply #93 on: 07 20, 12, 11:24:21:AM » Reply

Nevermind was getting back at you for trying to attack Huma Abedin. for no reason other that her name and her surroundings That made you fair game.  And nevermid took advantage of it.   

Did Jim call her a whore, who was found lying in the gutter? A drunk who passed on a disease to her kids? To compare the two posts would take one who has a severely damaged brain. That would be you, Stanlie, you fucking hypocrite.
lluke47

« Reply #94 on: 07 20, 12, 11:25:29:AM » Reply

I can't get over how much the libturds on here defend America's enemies..

One idiot even said wait until she commits treason then do something, well isn't that a little late you moron...?

No one ever associated with muslim terrorist groups should be near our WH, only a retard libturd would think she is not a security risk but then again PC didn't stop the Ft. Hood muslim dog from killing Americans..

liberals are the real enemy of America...
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #95 on: 07 20, 12, 11:26:54:AM » Reply

Etc, Jim was just putting the facts out there.  But it seems you liberals don't want the facts out there so people can make up their minds as to just what is a good thing and what is a bad thing in our high political offices.  This woman has WAY TOO MANY connections to the enemy of this country, and if you back her being in the position she is in , then you are an enemy too.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory