Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 12:19:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662951 Posts in 298827 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.  (Read 16174 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #24 on: 07 20, 12, 02:47:51:AM » Reply

Nevermind was getting back at you for trying to attack Huma Abedin. for no reason other that her name and her surroundings

Show me where I attacked her because of her name and her surroundings.  I gave you accurate information about her.  If you think I didn't then show me what is innacurate.  Your think you are a man of truth, don't you?  Or is that just a lie?

Show me what is not true.

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #25 on: 07 20, 12, 02:51:35:AM » Reply

Damn JIm you have people on this board that attack every single day and you do nothing about it.  So why is Nevermind any different.  At least Nevermind doesn't do it every day...

Since you refuse to read what I say, I will attempt to say it again:

I deleted the reply because that is all Nevermind does. Shows up here to attack people. You ask why I don't delete others who attack. I don't because you guys get yourselves into your own fights, and you let them escalate until it becomes caustic. You basically walk yourselves into fights and fits then complain only when the other person gets the best of you. I would have thought by now (as grown ups) you'd have grown tired of it and come to some sort of minor cooperation.  Nevermind doesn't do that. She doesn't "get into fights", she starts them. S/he comes here only to be caustic, and I had enough. Its as simple as that.  I did nothing to her to deserve an attack yet that was the first post she made. 

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #26 on: 07 20, 12, 02:55:31:AM » Reply

C'mon ETC. Dammit. Show me where I attacked her because of her name and her surroundings.

Go back to the first post and Line By Line show me what is not true.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #27 on: 07 20, 12, 02:55:51:AM » Reply

Sorry Jim, but I haven't seen any real evidence of any such ties, your opening post doesn't even cite any sources...and I've said it before and I'll say it again...Michelle Bachmann is an extremist and a provocateur...she's also spitting on the good people whom she serves...
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #28 on: 07 20, 12, 03:12:41:AM » Reply

Sorry Jim, but I haven't seen any real evidence of any such ties, your opening post doesn't even cite any sources...and I've said it before and I'll say it again...Michelle Bachmann is an extremist and a provocateur...she's also spitting on the good people whom she serves...

Well, again. I never accused her of anything. I've already stated that. I'm simply passing along information from the Center for Security Policy on the heals of the FBI blunder of not investigating the Ft Hood Shooter because of Political correctness, even though they had emails of him telling al qaeda he supports their terror tactics, and also on the heals of WhiteHouse leaks.

Sorry if it doesn't sit well with some.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #29 on: 07 20, 12, 03:17:21:AM » Reply

What doesn't sit well with me is Michelle's Bachmann's statements...she's inciting discourse and anger needlessly...
Etc-ctE
« Reply #30 on: 07 20, 12, 03:18:30:AM » Reply

I gave you accurate information about her.

Why did you find it necessary to post anything about Abedin. She is no threat and she's doing her job..  You're implying just because she has access to 'top secret' document, she is a threat.  Because of her relationships with her Dad Mother Brother and the other people and their relationships to whatever you think they are related to,  that makes her a threat.

It is apparent you and others on this board think that any name that isn't American is a threat to you personally.  You accuse them,  you make accusation, innuendos and what all.  I consider them attacks.  Read all the unwarranted names your people call Obama.  I consider those attack also

(( To argue there is no evidence to be concerned about is just plain wrong. ))

Huma Abedin has done nothing wrong.  Hillary trust her why can't you.  Oh wait ~~ I know why, You right wingers hate Hillary also...
Etc-ctE
« Reply #31 on: 07 20, 12, 03:23:01:AM » Reply

btw JIm ~~  D2D re-posted nevermind's post, about three hours ago.  How come you haven't deleted it yet?  is it because D2D is one of your right wing buddies??...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #32 on: 07 20, 12, 03:24:41:AM » Reply

How about the fact Nevermind's post says more about Nevermind that it does about Jim!

Nevermind's post shames liberalism!
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #33 on: 07 20, 12, 03:27:44:AM » Reply

You're implying just because she has access to 'top secret' document, she is a threat. 

Yes, anyone with that access can be a threat!  Are you serious?

Because of her relationships with her Dad Mother Brother and the other people and their relationships to whatever you think they are related to,  that makes her a threat.

YES! Are you not like your parents?

It is apparent you and others on this board think that any name that isn't American is a threat to you personally. 

Where in the hell do you come up with this Hateful Racist bullshit?  I would have posted the same if it were about you!

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #34 on: 07 20, 12, 03:39:07:AM » Reply

Read all the unwarranted names your people call Obama.  I consider those attack also

Read all the unwarranted names your people call Palin.  Do you consider those attacks also?  Or is her Down baby not human enough for you?

How dare you think yourself a saint.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #35 on: 07 20, 12, 03:44:28:AM » Reply

(( Yes, they can be!  Are you serious? ))

You base your fears on "they Can Be"   I bet you fear everybody that walks & talks...

(( YES! Are you not like your parents? ))

Not even close.  But that isn't anybodies business

(( Where in the hell do you come up with this Hateful Racist bullshit?  I would have posted the same if it were about you! ))

If you can't see it Jim then you are as blind as a bat.  Hate wears many different disguises... And you know nothing about me so how do you know?  You  could have of been talking about me also...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory