Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:09:18:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653426 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.  (Read 16032 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 07 20, 12, 12:31:45:AM » Reply

Who is Huma Abedin?

Wife to Anthony Wiener, and having access to any information he was willing to tell her.
Top Personal Aide to Hillary Clinton. Who just last week had a two day face to face meeting with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi. 

Huma Abedin has top secret access to every document that crosses the desk to Hillary Clinton.

Father: Syed Zainul Abedin. (deceased) Had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Brother: Hassan, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Mother: Sela Abedin.  Heads the Muslim Sisterhood, which is the womens branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, along side with Nagla Mahmoud who is both president of the Muslim Sisterhood and wife of  Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.

Nagla Mahmoud: Wife of Mohamed Morsi (President) She is also cousin to her husband.
Mohamed Morsi: Egyptian President. Elected as the Muslim Brotherhood candidate.

Beginning to get the picture yet?

If not, then consider this infomation comes out on the same day the FBI is being chastized for not investigating the Fort Hood shooter because of simple Political Correctness.

How far are you willing to take this Political Correctness?

To argue there is no evidence to be concerned about is just plain wrong.

Etc-ctE
« Reply #1 on: 07 20, 12, 12:37:56:AM » Reply

(( Beginning to get the picture yet? ))

At 12:36 am does anyone even care...  Ohh wait ~~ John McCain cares...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 07 20, 12, 12:39:20:AM » Reply

John McCain is wrong. John Boehner is wrong.  We're not afraid to call them how we see them.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 07 20, 12, 12:51:20:AM » Reply

Jim: Total and complete asshole.
Father: Drunk, drifter and ne'er do well who passed on the disease to his son.
Mother: Slut the above father found lying passed out in the street and decided to 'have a good time with' on the way home from the bar where he knew how to order drinks very well, his one skill.
Brother: Spent most of his life in state prison, sports the best collection of Aryan Brothers tatoos this side of the Mississippi.

Please disregard the above post, it's the product of a defective mind.

(( Beginning to get the picture yet? ))

The mindless and pathetic responses of the left!

Seems Islamofascism has a death grip on modern liberalism!
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 20, 12, 12:54:40:AM » Reply

I decided to delete that crap.  Nevermind is a Hater, and just shows up to spread hate, and that's going to end for her/him..

And if Lys shows up with a mindset to try the same, then she too will lose posting priviledge.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #5 on: 07 20, 12, 01:06:42:AM » Reply

(( To argue there is no evidence to be concerned about is just plain wrong. ))

Jim ~ I must say, You have got to be the best
 'Conspiracy Theorist'
on this board.  Hell maybe even in the world.  There is not a single post that you aren't throwing some kind of Conspiracy...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 07 20, 12, 01:08:20:AM » Reply

So you would have had no problem with the idea of having a Nazi aid to the Secretary of State during WWII?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 20, 12, 01:22:34:AM » Reply

Jim ~ I must say, You have got to be the best 'Conspiracy Theorist' on this board.  Hell maybe even in the world.  There is not a single post that you aren't throwing some kind of Conspiracy...

If you read ever line I posted in the top post, and you can still say that, then I'm sorry, but you've lost your ability to question your surroundings, just as the FBI lost their ability to question the Ft Hood Shooter eveb though they had emails between him and Al Qaeda.

I never once claimed she was guilty of anything.  But she holds a position where she has access to top secret national defense (and more). She also comes from a highly questionable background.   If this is still not ringing any bells for you whatsoever, then all I can offer is, my deepest condolences.

talli

« Reply #8 on: 07 20, 12, 01:27:13:AM » Reply

Quote from: nevermind on Today at 12:41:47 AM
Jim: Total and complete asshole.
Father: Drunk, drifter and ne'er do well who passed on the disease to his son.
Mother: Slut the above father found lying passed out in the street and decided to 'have a good time with' on the way home from the bar where he knew how to order drinks very well, his one skill.
Brother: Spent most of his life in state prison, sports the best collection of Aryan Brothers tatoos this side of the Mississippi.

Please disregard the above post, it's the product of a defective mind.

The mindless and pathetic responses of the left!

Seems Islamofascism has a death grip on modern liberalism!

Where did that post supposedly from nevermind come from?  nevermind isn't even in this post!

But you know, you should remember that you said that was a mindless and pathetic response from the left, the next time John Adams, duke_john or dont-blamme write stupid, repulsive, hurtful personal stuff like that to me, for example, but I don't even believe that nevermind wrote anything like that and it's not in his list of posts, so what're you doing, D2? Spoofing a post?  And for what purpose?!

I decided to delete that crap.  Nevermind is a Hater, and just shows up to spread hate, and that's going to end for her/him..

And if Lys shows up with a mindset to try the same, then she too will lose posting priviledge.

Oh.  I didn't notice that you had said this.  Wow.  You'll delete something someone has said getting personal with you, but anybody else is left out on their own?

And you will take sides against one poster with another who has defamed that person, and harassed and cyberstalked him or her, but your own self is somehow sacrosanct?

And you'll start a post like this one, hating on a good woman the even John McCain has gone against those in his party trying to defame her. . .

But YOU, you are sacrosanct?

Interesting set of morals and ethical standards there, Jim.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #9 on: 07 20, 12, 01:31:40:AM » Reply

(( Nevermind is a Hater, and just shows up to spread hate, and that's going to end for her/him.. ))

Well then JIM you best delete the rest of the haters on this board.  What happened to your free speech mantra.  Just because you don't like what she says you delete her  that's bullshit...

Tell you what jim  ~ You can delete me too.  Because I agree with everything Nevermind said.  She spoke more truth than most of the members on this board does...
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 07 20, 12, 01:33:51:AM » Reply

Did you somehow miss this post, Talli?
Etc-ctE
« Reply #11 on: 07 20, 12, 01:35:49:AM » Reply

Yes nevermind did post that.   Jim deleted it right after.  D2D got the post before jim deleted it...
Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Who is Huma Abedin? Mentors, friends, family, and Company you keep.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory