Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 09:26:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659494 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6  Print
Author Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ?  (Read 7181 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #60 on: 07 18, 12, 12:00:18:PM » Reply

We've never had a president who spewed so much garbage like Obama before, mystic...   He really has divided this nation between the parasites and producers.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #61 on: 07 18, 12, 12:20:18:PM » Reply

(( He really has divided this nation between the parasites and producers. ))

You are totally wrong sweets ~ That blame goes to the Republicans and Democratic parties. 

This dysfunctional Congress has alienated just about everyone in this country and beyond.  You have two candidates that are more interested in slinging mud at each other than informing us of what they are going to do to fix this Country and how they are going to pay for it.

I am so sick and tired of this bullshit, I'm tempted to stay home on November 6th.  Because, if I can't feel comfortable with Romney or Obama then what is the purpose of voting... 
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #62 on: 07 18, 12, 12:24:35:PM » Reply

Notice how the liberals are offended when the truth of their beloved president becomes known and can not be refuted.....

obama hates America like all good communists.....
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #63 on: 07 18, 12, 12:28:13:PM » Reply

THE COMMIES ARE COMING!!!

That is not entirely correct, and it is not entirely incorrect.  Had you or any of your comrades watched the video you would have understood one basic fact.

What is the Basic fact?
Not that "THE COMMIES ARE COMING!!!", but that the Commies are already here. They've been here for 100 years. Starting out as 1 then 2 then 3, then 10, then 20. Growing with each passing year. Obtaining higher positions in society, then in town government, then state government, until now, as you've been aptly educated, "the democrat senate has 82 communists as members."

And that is just the Dem Senate. What of the Dem Congress?  What of in each State?  What of your city, who is teaching your children and grandchildren?

Exactly how far has the Democrat Party been infiltrated?

OZ had the gall to ask "What has Obama done that can be considered Communist."  But that question is not yet relevant.
Why?

I will give an accurate analogy: 
Take your mind back to August 10, 2005.  I am warning you that a major Hurricane has started and is on its way.

Now, you can either believe me and the evidence I produce, or you can call me crazy, not evacuate, then blame your wrong decision on someone else. That choice is up to you. But I am telling you that I believe Katrina is on its way and that you better pay a little more attention to the winds then just flying kites in it.

So, I will ask again.
Exactly how far has the Democrat Party been infiltrated?  Or don't you care?  And if you do care, why are you not doing anything about it?

STILL No one tried to answer my question:  How 'bout you, Jim?

You are asking me what damage Katrina did before Katrina hit.  I am telling you katrina is on its way, and you want to know what damage it has already done in an area it has not yet hit, but soon will.

Like those before him, Obama is setting the stage, piece by piece, just as katrina's winds grew faster and stronger.  I'm only telling you its on its way. You can sit on your roof and storm party if you want.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory