Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 06:43:28:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663377 Posts in 298871 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ?  (Read 7249 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #36 on: 07 18, 12, 09:17:41:AM » Reply

Already answered...
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #37 on: 07 18, 12, 09:25:35:AM » Reply

oz,

I answered your question yesterday...but since I am a reasonable fellow I'll gladly remind you, by cut and pasting my answer from yesterday. 

oz,

Well how about the time when dictator obama without the approval of Congress simply gave several million illegal aliens amnesty?

Then there was that time when dictator obama without the approval of Congress gave Egypt's mussie brotherhood $1.8 billion of our money

I guess that is two easy examples of dictator obama's communists dictatorial decrees? 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/03/21/obama-bypasses-congress-gives-1-5-billion-to-muslim-brotherhood/

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #38 on: 07 18, 12, 09:33:02:AM » Reply

Why are you worried about $1.8 billion to Egypt when bush lost $9 billion in Iraq?
Why are you upset about children brought to this country illegally, instead of praising Pres Obama for record deportations, record arrests and reduced flow of illegals into our country?
bush had 8 years and did nothing.  Pres Obama has done more in 3 years than bush ever did, or ever would do!

lluke47

« Reply #39 on: 07 18, 12, 09:37:07:AM » Reply

You're a liar duhvik...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #40 on: 07 18, 12, 09:52:55:AM » Reply

shouldn't you learn to read before you call someone a liar, little bitch?  why are you hillbillies so fucking stupid, pppuke?
lluke47

« Reply #41 on: 07 18, 12, 09:54:54:AM » Reply

duhvik did lie, liberals love liars..
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #42 on: 07 18, 12, 09:55:07:AM » Reply

shouldn't you learn to read before you call someone a liar

LOL, I was just going over that with Oz... 
dg9990
Honored Member

« Reply #43 on: 07 18, 12, 10:06:47:AM » Reply

We do know Obama failed to keep most of his 2008 promises, and it would be foolish to trust him with his 2012 promises.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #44 on: 07 18, 12, 10:11:31:AM » Reply

Trust Obama with this country? 
lluke47

« Reply #45 on: 07 18, 12, 10:27:48:AM » Reply

Sheriff Joe has proved the chimp obumba is a liar and a fraud...the illegal alien needs to be deported...those that have helped cover this crime up should life in prison
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #46 on: 07 18, 12, 10:58:49:AM » Reply

After his Saturday speech, there should be little doubt who Obama is.  It was no slip of the tongue, or poor choice of words.  The general message was very clear and unmistakable.   You owe more to your government, and others, than you are providing them to compensate them for your success.   Never mind that your customers reward you for providing them the fine products that they love and enjoy.  They rewarded you with too much.  They were too generous to you and you must give up some of that reward to the government.  Never mind that everyone benefits from roads.  You benefited more, because you did more to serve your customers and they rewarded you for it.  That is what Obama wants us to believe.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #47 on: 07 18, 12, 11:07:31:AM » Reply

After his Saturday speech, there should be little doubt who Obama is.  It was no slip of the tongue, or poor choice of words.  The general message was very clear and unmistakable.   You owe more to your government, and others, than you are providing them to compensate them for your success.   Never mind that your customers reward you for providing them the fine products that they love and enjoy.  They rewarded you with too much.  They were too generous to you and you must give up some of that reward to the government.  Never mind that everyone benefits from roads.  You benefited more, because you did more to serve your customers and they rewarded you for it.  That is what Obama wants us to believe.

Well stated Chuck...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory