Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 08:51:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660476 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ?  (Read 7195 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #12 on: 07 18, 12, 06:25:16:AM » Reply

obama is not and has never been a democrat in idealogical philosophy, he is and has always been a communist/marxist sympathizer intent on fundamentally transforming this Country into something it was never intended to become.....

Americans oppose this conversion, those supporting obama can be called unAmercian and unpatriotic....
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #13 on: 07 18, 12, 06:26:56:AM » Reply

He did not save Ford, he did not save Toyota or Honda or any of the others, did he.....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 07 18, 12, 06:56:17:AM » Reply

How did he get into Harvard? “Barack enlisted the help of several influential figures to get him into Harvard Law School. One of his more colorful Chicago associates was Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour, a radical Muslim who had been a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Bobby Seale and Huey Newton. At al-Mansour’s request, Percy Sutton, the respected New York political figure who had once been Malcolm X’s lawyer, wrote a letter of recommendation on behalf of Barack. So did Northwestern University Professor John McNight, another disciple of Saul Alinsky, who had been impressed with Barack’s work in the community.”

After a trip to Kenya to visit his father's family, Barack returned to Chicago where he was chosen by Illinois State Sen. Alice Palmer to succeed her. Palmer had been on the executive board of the U.S. Peace Council, identified by the FBI as a front organization for the Communist Party USA and affiliate of the Soviet front World Peace Council. According to an article in the Black Press Review, Palmer attended the 27th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and came away favorably impressed by the Soviet system. The fact that she chose Barack to succeed her indicates that she had full confidence he would continue to advance her leftist agenda.

Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn were among the many neighbors and acquaintances in Hyde Park who were interested in Obama. Ayers and Dohrn were former leaders of S.D.S. and the Weather Underground, and were unapologetic about their support for violent resistance to the Vietnam War… Before Obama formally announced his candidacy, Ayers and Dohrn were asked to throw a small informal reception for him. According to Ayers, Alice Palmer made the request…. The guests at the reception included Quentin Young, a doctor who had long campaigned for a single-payer health-care system, the Palestinian-American professor Rashid Khalidi…” and others of the left.

Obama, of course, won that State Senate election without any opposition. That was the start of his meteoric political career that has finally brought him to where he stands today. And he owes it all to his leftist, commie friends with their connections in high places. To them, Obama is the smooth, charismatic leader who will give them the power to destroy the greatest and last bastion of individual freedom ever conceived by man.

Sam Blumenfeld
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 07 18, 12, 06:58:55:AM » Reply

nice post.  but i still like your post about high altitude jets spraying us with chemicals the best.  that was really bat shit crazy..even more than this crazy ass obama communist bullshit...
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #16 on: 07 18, 12, 07:16:40:AM » Reply

So you think your personal insult added anything,,, That is the act of insanity since we know you do that every day, and it still means nothing except you can type and be rude..
Oz

« Reply #17 on: 07 18, 12, 07:34:04:AM » Reply

Damn, Jim.  A repeat of:

The commies are coming!

The commies are coming!

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #18 on: 07 18, 12, 07:44:16:AM » Reply

Duh, it was Bush that gave the Auto Industry Loans, Obama was forced to follow up to keep his Union Buddies Happy.
John Adams

« Reply #19 on: 07 18, 12, 07:44:30:AM » Reply

The communist are not coming dumbass, they are already here, obama is a communist.....
Oz

« Reply #20 on: 07 18, 12, 07:47:49:AM » Reply

STILL No one tried to answer my question:  How 'bout you, Jim?

Can any one of you name one thing... just one... that Obama has done that is Communistic?

(No, you can't.)

BTW:  You should look up that a Communist is....or does.

See, communism is where the government owns everything....

Jim said:

STILL No one tried to answer my question:  How 'bout you, Jim?

You are asking me what damage Katrina did before Katrina hit.  I am telling you katrina is on its way, and you want to know what damage it has already done in an area it has not yet hit.

Like those before him, Obama is setting the stage, just as katrina's winds grew harder.  I'm only telling you its on its way. You can sit on your roof and party if you want.

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #21 on: 07 18, 12, 07:49:46:AM » Reply

The Communist are already heare and reside in the Presidency and Congress of the United States, they hide behind the name Black Caucus according to Allen West of Congress.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 07 18, 12, 07:51:15:AM » Reply

Already answered your question yesterday, Oz... 
John Adams

« Reply #23 on: 07 18, 12, 08:07:19:AM » Reply

oswaldo wants his question answered as he wants all of his questions answered, he wants the answer that he would offer.......
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: What do you "really" know about Barack Obama ?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory