Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 20, 24, 09:04:49:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706715 Posts in 303026 Topics by 311 Members
Latest Member: Arisha3Oi
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: On this first day of summer...let it bloom! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: On this first day of summer...let it bloom!  (Read 430 times)
luvtimes

« Reply #12 on: 06 21, 12, 10:39:03:PM » Reply

No takn... not at all... it's just high tech here...

all you have to do is come on the porch and the motion detector door bell rings
I have one on every door (3) here... all you have to do us change the batteries at the change of time... they are really nice...

the bell rings when dogs want to come in from the back... the mailman comes...the side door... and it rings when cats, raccoons, groundhogs comes near...I check everytime it rings...

Just wait till I have the security system installed where any motion will automatically call up my number and if I don't pick up after it rings so many times...it will be programed to the police department for a priority one... or to any one  I forward the number to any number...up to (3)...and it will ring in whatever order I tell it to...

I have to mention I have a phone in every room including the bathrooms... all different and some really cute... even got a telephone in the hall upstairs that look like the ones on The Real McCoys but you don't have to wind it up...

so no matter what motion is outside it will be detected one way or another...

Hey!  It's Why-Town...

Everybody else here have ADT but I figure if it's your crackhead neighbor... what good is it to call the police... by the time they get here the folks are sleep or doing something else...

Shhhh!  We won't talk about surveillance cameras until the next thread...

And you wonder why I don't have time to learn how to use a  video camera...goodness! 

But I learned tonight that this new Window 7 has a window media that take you directly to the television... I was very impressed today with it... and shocked...didn't know that... I know that on XP you can hook you tv up with your computer but this one is automatic...shocked!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: On this first day of summer...let it bloom!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory