Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 09:20:47:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663499 Posts in 298883 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WSJ Analyst Stephen Moore Eviscerates Obama Over Bogus Spending Claims 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: WSJ Analyst Stephen Moore Eviscerates Obama Over Bogus Spending Claims  (Read 130 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 05 25, 12, 07:07:49:AM » Reply

WSJ Analyst Stephen Moore Eviscerates Obama Over Bogus Spending Claims (Video)

Oh Brother.
Here’s the video of Barack Obama telling supporters he’s some kind of fiscal conservative.
“Since I’ve been president federal spending has risen at the lowest pace in sixty years.”
Wall Street Journal reporter Stephen Moore counters, “Who you gonna believe, me or your own two eyes?” Moore explains how Barack Obama came up with the numbers. In Obama’s mind the record 2009 spending, including the stimulus, auto bailout, cash for clunkers, etc. was Bush’s fault.
How convenient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xp0-s35aRwM
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=Xp0-s35aRwM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=Xp0-s35aRwM</a>

Related… The stunning chart that shows the Obama spending binge really happened.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #1 on: 05 25, 12, 07:25:14:AM » Reply

Let's not ever forget 0bama claims: "I can turn any lie into the truth."

captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #2 on: 05 25, 12, 07:25:36:AM » Reply

WSJ Analyst Stephen Moore LIES about Obama and supports  Bogus GOP Spending Claims
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #3 on: 05 25, 12, 07:56:15:AM » Reply

Thanks...I'll bookmark that page for later use!  I guess what bothers me most...is dictator obama believes Americans will blindly believe this obvious lie. 

Changing the subject just a tad...I heard yesterday that dictator obama may dump that idiot joe biden for the clinton's as his VP. Now I have long believed that he would do this...but I think the clinton's hate him too much and see no real benefit in being his VP, as he more than likely will be defeated this November and they certainly do not want to be on his sinking ship, as that would pretty much end their quest to return to the Oval Office. 
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 05 25, 12, 08:04:33:AM » Reply

hmmm. Wall Street Journal...a rupert murdoch paper...hmmm...what else does that crackpot hacker own?  oh yeah, fox, the official broadcast voice of the GOP....and the NY Post, the official newspaper, besides the WSJ, of the GOP...all spin, all day.  all the news that fits    their agenda.  what gets me is not that the WSJ found some dumbfuck to write that lying shit, but that there is anybody around stupid enough to believe it!!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #5 on: 05 25, 12, 08:15:23:AM » Reply

Oz

« Reply #6 on: 05 25, 12, 09:13:20:AM » Reply

The Truth:

* slowest-spending.png (115.68 KB, 600x467 - viewed 20 times.)
Oz

« Reply #7 on: 05 25, 12, 09:25:01:AM » Reply

Yes, Bush is responsible for the eight years he was President... not 7.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WSJ Analyst Stephen Moore Eviscerates Obama Over Bogus Spending Claims
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory