Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 11:43:15:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663509 Posts in 298884 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hey folks, the tub-o-lard the tollibon has lost it yet again.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Hey folks, the tub-o-lard the tollibon has lost it yet again....  (Read 320 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #12 on: 05 24, 12, 06:46:26:PM » Reply

First of all tub-o-lard the tollibon, what lies have I authored and secondly, I am not axing you to reply to any of my postings, you do it of your own volition.....

Personally, I would be honored if you would put me on ignore, that would satisfy many of your inadequacies.....
talli

« Reply #13 on: 05 24, 12, 06:50:32:PM » Reply

Wow, sounds like the hoosier bushie is dissing the tub-o-lard the tollibon.....

*cHeh!* You wish!

I often forget how pathetic you are and that I should probably just ignore you, but I have red blood in my veins and I don't have a well of BS to dip into to respond to your posts and some days, instead of the work to research and document all refutations of your LIES and BS, I just need to go to the short-hand:

You are a LIAR, Adams.  A Liar and a Monster so that like a cancer warning, people avoid your LIES!
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #14 on: 05 24, 12, 06:53:22:PM » Reply

I don't have a well of BS to dip into to respond to your posts and some days, instead of the work to research and document all refutations of your LIES and BS,

Another one of your meager excuses to run away and hide, do you have more radio station movie tickets....LOL
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #15 on: 05 24, 12, 06:57:19:PM » Reply

Like Barry the Kenyan not being able to prove who he is

Taliban McScreamy cant prove we are right, like we do that she is wrong!

justincase

« Reply #16 on: 05 24, 12, 06:59:55:PM » Reply

YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT
ON THE INTERNET

IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY
CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #17 on: 05 24, 12, 07:03:05:PM » Reply

Here is Justanass, or what I imagine him as!

justincase

« Reply #18 on: 05 24, 12, 07:04:58:PM » Reply

Are conservatives stupider than liberals?

That’s one way to read the lively parlor-game data released this week by the Sunlight Foundation, a 6-year-old educational concern that attempts to make government more transparent. Sunlight’s report—which assigned grade levels to how members of Congress talk—revealed that the most right-wing of our representatives express themselves, on average, at the lowest grade level in Congress.

“No abortion,” you can imagine these simple-minded conservatives saying. “It is bad.”

According to the report, Democrats have a more sophisticated way of expressing themselves. Democrats evidently use multi-syllabic words—like “moreover”—and more complex sentence structure than their colleagues on the right. Replete with internal clauses—the ones that can throw off listeners and muddy a point—the rococo stylings of Democrats evidently go hand-in-hand with the promotion of their pet causes, like universal health care and of course their longstanding war on antidisestablishmentarianism.

Republicans dominate the extremes of the list—both the speaker at the highest level and the one at the lowest are members of the GOP. Their average grade level is 10.4; that of Democrats is 10.8. Sunlight has also made a point to say that eloquence, or verbal complexity, anyway, is on the wane among lawmakers. Congress as a whole now apparently speaks like high school sophomores, one grade level lower than it did in 2005.

I like the foundation’s freestyle, groundless and yet stirring account of why this might be so: “Perhaps it reflects lawmakers speaking more in talking points, and increasingly packaging their floor speeches for YouTube. Gone, perhaps, are the golden days when legislators spoke to persuade each other, thoughtfully wrestled with complex policy trade-offs, and regularly quoted Shakespeare.”

If you skim Sunlight’s findings, and bring to them a sporting quotient of party prejudice, you might conclude that Republicans are, say, “idiots” and Democrats are, oh, “showoffs.” To use the pre-K-level idiom preferred by the biased twerp in each of us.

If, however, you listen to a sampler of speeches by various congresspeople at a range of oration grade levels, you might find something completely different. I listened to Daniel Lungren, whose speech at grade 16.01 (first week of summer school after college graduation?) outranks every other congressperson, give a Memorial Day greeting in 2009. (The Sunlight report analyzes each figure’s speeches since 1996.)

Lungren, a Republican from California, sounded low-key and didn’t stutter, but he repeatedly used the euphemism “fallen” instead of “died.” Trying to get choked up and earnest about the Civil War dead—the Civil War “fallen”—he sounded fakey and insincere.

http://news.yahoo.com/who%E2%80%99s-dumber--congress-or-martin-luther-king-jr---the-dumb-report-on-congressional-dumbness.html
justincase

« Reply #19 on: 05 24, 12, 07:07:57:PM » Reply

Found this one of you, sine. 

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #20 on: 05 24, 12, 07:43:47:PM » Reply

Not me, I cant go out in the sun like that

must be one of your relatives, a family resemblance for sure.
talli

« Reply #21 on: 05 24, 12, 07:46:16:PM » Reply

Another one of your meager excuses to run away and hide, do you have more radio station movie tickets....LOL

How is fighting you and your LIES & BS right here and now running away and hiding, jerk?

And, you know, people on these boards are always telling others to "Get a life!"  And yet, if they have a life and do specific little things associated with that life -- such as going to the movies -- which have specific starting times (for the information of people like you, Adams, who obviously never get out of the house) -- and need to bookmark an online discussion in order to catch the beginning of the movie -- you somehow contrive to knit something sinister or negative out of that?!

No, I don't have any more movie tickets won from that particular local radio station, but I have a ton of tickets that I have gotten deals on so that I never have to pay full price for the movies we see -- even better than the senior price we would pay -- not that it's any of your business.

We LOVE the movies and go to see them as often as we can.

And sometimes when there is one we want to see that fits a certain time slot we have, I can't stay here losing time working to thwart your lies.  I do enough of that during the other hours of the day!

On winning the tickets to see the combined showing of The Great Dictator and The Dictator that was such a crazy fun coup!  We heard the announcement to be the 5th caller to win in the car on the way home from my doctor's appointment across the river, I just "knew" I could never possibly win them because I had to dig the phone out of my purse, remember the number and dial as quick as I could, and I fumbled around in my huge purse to find the phone, fumbled the phone, misdialed the first time, dialed again, got a busy signal, kept thinking how stupid it was to even try but I redialed 6 times and got a busy signal each time and was about to give up and went"Oh, what the heck!" Dialed a 7th time and it rang, I said to the guy "I'm calling about the tickets, but I figure I'm too late."  And he said, "Actually, you're not.  You're our ticket winner!"  Could have knocked me over with a feather! 

And there was no way I was going to miss those movies just to drag out a discussion here after all that!

Too bad for you that you think of that as running away and hiding!
John Adams

« Reply #22 on: 05 24, 12, 08:07:38:PM » Reply

save yourself the time of writing a short story, no one gives a shit what you do in your other life, this is a forum for debate.....

tell your stories on facebook or somewhere else, this is current events....
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #23 on: 05 24, 12, 08:10:13:PM » Reply

CONFIRMED OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A FAKE !
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jrQp6qSgX_I&amp;feature=colike" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jrQp6qSgX_I&amp;feature=colike</a>

Barack Obama's a 'birther'!
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/barack-obamas-a-birther/
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hey folks, the tub-o-lard the tollibon has lost it yet again....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory