Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 06:34:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662981 Posts in 298832 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Top 10 Ways Liberalism Makes America Worse 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Top 10 Ways Liberalism Makes America Worse  (Read 9823 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 05 16, 12, 04:55:12:AM » Reply

Dennis Prager's Top 10 Ways Liberalism Makes America Worse

Lets see how many on the Left can get past #2, let alone the whole thing without imitating another Ft Hood..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uj9qvBwOeMA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Uj9qvBwOeMA</a>

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 05 16, 12, 05:23:29:AM » Reply

Dennis Prager is an idiot.  who gives a fuck what that idiot says, except other idiots?  remember when you used to post beck videos?  prager was one of those stupid clowns that said bush was right to invade iraq and it would prove just how chock full o' wmds and ties to al qaeda it would prove.....of course, it never did, but it did prove what a stupid chickenshit warmonger dennis prager is...
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 16, 12, 05:37:45:AM » Reply

Remember that Clinton and Gore and many dems said the same thing about Iraq, hooshit.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #3 on: 05 16, 12, 05:41:19:AM » Reply

before the inspectors were back in for long enough to show no traces.  learn to read.  time matters.  and they never called FOR AN ALL OUT INVASION AND OCCUPATION....durrrr......did we use an all out invasion and occupation to take out milosevic?  how many soldiers died doing that?  did we use an all out invasion and occupation to take out qaddafi?  how many soldiers died doing that?  get it?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 16, 12, 05:50:05:AM » Reply

In its first quarter alone, JP Morgan earned $5.4 billion, a level that will absorb the majority if not all of the potential losses (current and foreseen) related to its recent misstep.

All things considered, this hedging mistake is an isolated loss at JP Morgan, and the size of the loss barely breaks the threshold of materiality.

JP Morgan has shed nearly $10 billion in market cap in recent trading sessions, significantly more than the expected loss itself.

It's important to put this loss in perspective not only with respect to JP Morgan’s fortress balance sheet, but also as it relates to the confidence in the global financial system in general.

Brian Nelson
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 05 16, 12, 06:31:32:AM » Reply

yeah, we heard the main dude at Morgan say that.  but we still have this too big to fail thing going on.....when banks are allowed to make risky bets with BILLIONS OF INVESTORS' MONEY, and most of those are federally insured assets, then if it does go horribly wrong, THE TAXPAYERS END UP FOOTING THE BILL.....because of that, the federal government has a keen interest to limit just how much risk these too big to fail banks can take USING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, A LOT OF THAT BEING FEDERALLY INSURED MONEY....why republicans are against that is beyond me. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 05 16, 12, 06:44:41:AM » Reply

Obama has lost more that 2 billion in taxpayer funds with poor investments, Hooty....
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #7 on: 05 16, 12, 07:21:43:AM » Reply

0bama vilifies the Banks and Wall St. ............ and yet 0bama breaks bread with the Bankers and Hedge-fund CEOs and collects hundreds of millions in campaign funds.

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 05 16, 12, 08:19:50:AM » Reply

bush lost 6000 soldiers and 2 TRILLION DOLLARS investing in lying and/or unnecessary invasions and occupations of iraq and afghanistan, asshole.  two billion dollars to save a million jobs and the american car industry?  cheap at 20 times the price...you are an idiot.
BroChet
« Reply #9 on: 05 16, 12, 08:36:34:AM » Reply

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 05 16, 12, 09:00:22:AM » Reply

0bama vilifies the Banks and Wall St. ............ and yet 0bama breaks bread with the Bankers and Hedge-fund CEOs and collects hundreds of millions in campaign funds.

Yup, it is Obama's hypocrisy that is the joke... 
dg9990
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 05 16, 12, 09:24:13:AM » Reply

Jim .... Your video is 40 minutes long. .... Evidently nobody listened to it. Those posting are spouting off with whatever propaganda they have available. Not much, orginal, objective thinking. No comments on Mr. Prager's 40 minute talk.

Is there a summary of the talk? Should we talk about each of the 10 items one by one in ten threads? 
Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Top 10 Ways Liberalism Makes America Worse
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory