Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 06:53:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661883 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Still The Best Hope - (Facts about the Left.) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Still The Best Hope - (Facts about the Left.)  (Read 7933 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #48 on: 05 11, 12, 02:27:32:PM » Reply

Thank you,   Thank you,   Thank you. 

Absolutely every post/reply from our known Leftists prove every single point that Dennis Prager made about them. And if you disagree then I suggest you listen to the audio again, "objectively" this time.  The fact that every person here; from the middle to the Right, knows exactly what Prager was talking about, and if you recognize yourself then it also proves the point of your inability to reason with independent thought.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #49 on: 05 11, 12, 02:33:11:PM » Reply

every liberal and democrat i have never known is far more honest than you right wing pigs on this site and those i have come into contact with in person.  so fuck dennis prager, boy.  he is a liar.  so are you. 
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #50 on: 05 11, 12, 02:35:32:PM » Reply

Thank you,   Thank you,   Thank you. 

Absolutely every post/reply from our known Leftists prove every single point that Dennis Prager made about them. And if you disagree then I suggest you listen to the audio again, "objectively" this time.  The fact that every person here; from the middle to the Right, knows exactly what Prager was talking about, and if you recognize yourself then it also proves the point of your inability to reason with independent thought.

This mentality of yours is exactly the same one you are condemning...

"if you don't agree with me, then you are wrong, you don't know the truth..." 

You are no different from the extreme leftists in which Prager is criticizing here. 
lluke47

« Reply #51 on: 05 11, 12, 02:49:26:PM » Reply

every liberal and democrat i have never known is far more honest than you right wing pigs on this site and those i have come into contact with in person.  so fuck dennis prager, boy.  he is a liar.  so are you. 

You're the liar, all you have is attacks, he had truthful opinions of you insane liberal jerkoffs..
mikefx
Honored Member

« Reply #52 on: 05 11, 12, 02:58:03:PM » Reply

Jim  have you deserted boo hoo beck for Denis Praeger Huh?

I was on a far east cruise with Praeger who was accompanied by 200 or so adoring fans ( I think these guys must make a lot of their money by selling cruise tickets!).  The idea seemed to be the faithful could tour with him and Praeger held forth with presentations to his followers in the evenings and on days when the ship did not go in to a port.

An imposing looking guy with a beautiful wife who must have been 6 ' tall and stood a good six inches below Praeger.  So he is a big guy for sure!!

He is a lot smarter than Beck and I found him more palatable than Beck,  extremely sanctimonious but more thoughtful in his response to those who disagree with him.
talli

« Reply #53 on: 05 11, 12, 02:59:24:PM » Reply

You are no different from the extreme leftists in which Prager is criticizing here. 

Exactly. 

And it is the extremes of either side who are or may be guilty of putting agenda above Truth.

I know there are some honest RWs on these boards, and I also know there are a lot of honest LWs.

But I have to day that the attempts of the RWs to demonize the LWs and pair the Left in everyone's consciousness with everything evil are epic,  wretched and hyperbolic beyond the pale.

I don't know of any LW attempts to do this, but if there are some please show me what they are so I can hopefully respond to them in the same way I do to those of the RWs.

Also to remember: in either direction, from either side, pointing out genuine flaws and real misdeeds, is not the same as using false equivalencies to demonize. 

However, this Prager thing is just rankly untrue and unjustified demonization fashioned from whole cloth.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #54 on: 05 11, 12, 03:00:31:PM » Reply

I said all that by claiming they proved Pragers point?    Interesting.

talli

« Reply #55 on: 05 11, 12, 03:12:11:PM » Reply

And what you said about us Lefties supposedly proving your point is as untrue as what Prager said and what you said in the original post.

You claim things which are falsehoods to begin with, and seem to believe that simply by stating them you are making those falsehoods true.

You are NOT.  Just because you say a thing is true, doesn't make it true. 

And just because Dennis Prager says a thing is true, doesn't make it true.

You can call a dog's tail a leg, if you want to call it that, but that doesn't make a dog's tail a leg.
mikefx
Honored Member

« Reply #56 on: 05 11, 12, 03:19:26:PM » Reply

Jim, what about letting your topic move on down the board.??

It looks like you've gotten a good spectrum of responses by avoiding the usual spam to ignominy down the list of topics!! 
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #57 on: 05 11, 12, 04:45:24:PM » Reply

That's what you exactly said....you are demonstrating your incredible bias and intentional distortion of the political opposition..

and this is coming from a huge Prager fan...

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #58 on: 05 11, 12, 05:16:35:PM » Reply

That's odd, since all I posted was what Dennis said in his interview, and I posted the complete interview as my source.. 

And its great you are a Prager fan because I have been a Prager Organizer for my area of Detroit since 2006.  Thats how, and why, this board was started. As a home for Prager listeners, but they were too hesitant in giving away email information to join, even though I was already given their email addresses as an organizer, and emailed them the url to the forum.   Internet fear in 2006 was much stronger than it is today.

jackbp
Honored Member

« Reply #59 on: 05 12, 12, 11:14:02:AM » Reply

After reading this thread I've decided Hooty is too sick for God to repair....like I said earlier....vaporization might be the answer...GUFFAW!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Still The Best Hope - (Facts about the Left.)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory