Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 07:05:51:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662534 Posts in 298793 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Still The Best Hope - (Facts about the Left.) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Still The Best Hope - (Facts about the Left.)  (Read 7938 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 05 11, 12, 12:50:30:AM » Reply

A MUST listen for anyone on the Right.  Share if you want.

An awesome interview, with Dennis Prager in the hot seat explaining; California is doomed, Truth is not a Leftist value, Why the Left does certain things, why they think the way they do, What they believe,  Obama on Gay marriage, Obama on Iran, Leftism, Obama and Leftism, what Leftism has done to America, and in fact, to the world.

The Right thrives on Life because we know this is the greatest country in the world, open to all. But Leftism offers nothing to a person to live for. How could it?  What do they have to look forward to?; more entitlements? Victimhood? Who to blame? Who to hate next?

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/Audio/HughPrager.htm

Dennis is a great common-sense talker and he's like a good book. He's very hard to put down once you've read the first page.

I'll leave this up for a while for those on the Right to hear - its that good.
Those on the Left are welcome to listen too - but you won't, so no biggy...

pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #1 on: 05 11, 12, 03:48:36:AM » Reply

That was AWESOME.
"I can't believe how lucky I am to live in the United States of America".....YEAH!!!
"....Values....You shall speak of them when you lay your head down, when you walk by the wayside and when you rise up".

talli

« Reply #2 on: 05 11, 12, 03:54:42:AM » Reply

A MUST listen for anyone on the Right.  Share if you want.

An awesome interview, with Dennis Prager in the hot seat explaining; California is doomed, Truth is not a Leftist value, Why the Left does certain things, why they think the way they do, What they believe,  Obama on Gay marriage, Obama on Iran, Leftism, Obama and Leftism, what Leftism has done to America, and in fact, to the world.

The Right thrives on Life because we know this is the greatest country in the world, open to all. But Leftism offers nothing to a person to live for. How could it?  What do they have to look forward to?; more entitlements? Victimhood? Who to blame? Who to hate next?

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/Audio/HughPrager.htm

Dennis is a great common-sense talker and he's like a good book. He's very hard to put down once you've read the first page.

I'll leave this up for a while for those on the Right to hear - its that good.
Those on the Left are welcome to listen too - but you won't, so no biggy... 

You start out with a conscienceless LIE, Jim, when you say that Truth is not a Leftist value. 

See, that's cr*p.  It's an opinion, and it's not only hyperbole but utter nonsense.

And there are many of us who believe -- with back up  and documentation -- that for the political Right-Wing, Truth is not a value -- certainly not a core value with the political Right-Wing.

Ponzi Prager starts out with a false premise that there are 3 competing values for humanity, when if one is to take a simple view is wrong, because there are only two: Good and Evil.  Or if one wants to get into the complexities of humanity there are more than 3 value systems.

And Leftist are just as American as Right-Wingers -- who seem to think they have the right to demonize and disenfranchise anyone who doesn't believe just exactly as they do!

And then he contradicts himself in short order by focusing in part on E Puribus Unum -- which means out of many (is engendered) ONE (people).

This means out of all the diverse, ethnicites, races, genders, religious beliefs and ideologies, we all are Americans, Left, Right and Center.

BTW, I'm still listening to it lo these many minutes later. . .  and OMG, he is slaughtering the meaning of words, and propagandizing by trying to pair "liberalism" with every negative thing in the world with the Left  --  which is as absurd as it is rank and rotten!
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #3 on: 05 11, 12, 05:54:59:AM » Reply

You start out with a conscienceless LIE, Jim, when you say that Truth is not a Leftist value. 

See, that's cr*p.  It's an opinion, and it's not only hyperbole but utter nonsense.

And there are many of us who believe -- with back up  and documentation -- that for the political Right-Wing, Truth is not a value -- certainly not a core value with the political Right-Wing.

Ponzi Prager starts out with a false premise that there are 3 competing values for humanity, when if one is to take a simple view is wrong, because there are only two: Good and Evil.  Or if one wants to get into the complexities of humanity there are more than 3 value systems.

And Leftist are just as American as Right-Wingers -- who seem to think they have the right to demonize and disenfranchise anyone who doesn't believe just exactly as they do!

And then he contradicts himself in short order by focusing in part on E Puribus Unum -- which means out of many (is engendered) ONE (people).

This means out of all the diverse, ethnicites, races, genders, religious beliefs and ideologies, we all are Americans, Left, Right and Center.

BTW, I'm still listening to it lo these many minutes later. . .  and OMG, he is slaughtering the meaning of words, and propagandizing by trying to pair "liberalism" with every negative thing in the world with the Left  --  which is as absurd as it is rank and rotten!

So says a self important know nothing. Tell us why you bothered,, How many books have you written, How many listen to what you rant even??
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 11, 12, 06:03:32:AM » Reply

Does the Left Value Truth? by Dennis Prager

There are conservatives who lie and there are liberals who lie. Neither blue nor red has a monopoly on truth-tellers.

However, unless one denies that there are distinctive values on the right and on the left — a proposition that no serious liberal or conservative would deny — how much truth is valued may be different for the right and the left.

In the hierarchy of leftist (as opposed to traditional liberal) values, truth is below other values, such as equality, opposition to war, the promotion of secularism and a number of other highly regarded values on the left.

This does not mean that the number of truth-tellers among individuals on the left is necessarily smaller than the number of individual truth-tellers on the right. It means that truth-telling is not high on the left's list of values.

Since this is, obviously, a generalization, and a negative one at that, anyone who makes this generalization is obligated to provide arguments and examples.

The first example is what is known as political correctness. Leftist denial of what is true is so widespread that we have a term for it, political correctness. There is no comparable right-wing political correctness, i.e., denying truths so as not to offend right-wing values or certain groups.

For example, among many on the left, especially academics, it has been almost impossible for decades to tell the truth about the innate differences between men and women because of the leftist dogma of innate similarities between the sexes. So deep is the left's hostility to truth regarding the sexes that a president of Harvard University was forced from office after suggesting that men's and women's brains process math and some science differently.

cont @

http://www.creators.com/opinion/dennis-prager/does-the-left-value-truth.html
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 05 11, 12, 06:20:12:AM » Reply

great post, tali.  it is hard to believe anyone could think right wingers are even close to being as truthful and compassionate as left wingers.  left wingers, liberals, progressives, whatever take to heart what jesus said, as you treat the least among you, that is how you treat me. right wingers basically want to fuck over the poor, the sick, the hungry and the elderly so the rich can have even more.  it's not even close.  right wingers support strapping prisoners to gurneys and paying strangers to come in and kill them, support lying and needless wars and torturing prisoners.  and while doing this claim they are the christian party....
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #6 on: 05 11, 12, 06:34:12:AM » Reply

So says tallis Husband obviously, no wonder she wouldn't bring you on here when told too.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 05 11, 12, 06:34:50:AM » Reply

Sound a wake-up call to stop the Obama administration from limiting our hard-won freedoms, silencing our democratic voices, and irreparably harming America for generations to come.

Obama ignores our forefathers’ founding principle: individual rights. Instead, he seeks to level the playing field—to transform both the global and national landscape in favor of our enemies—even if it means cutting America off at the knees.

Obama has at best changed, at worst destroyed the presidency; he has taken American exceptionalism (which ironically got him where he is today) and replaced it and the concepts of good and evil with equivocation and moral relativism.

The sheer dishonesty of Obama revealed is jarring. Most suspect he twists the truth, exaggerates, and omits, but he has done much worse.

Dump the Chump...
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #8 on: 05 11, 12, 06:38:05:AM » Reply

Sadie and caserio pull that one two team that love to compliment each other unjustifiably.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #9 on: 05 11, 12, 07:02:27:AM » Reply

speaking of lying shitbag right wingers, read jerkwater's post...god, what a pack of lies.  what a stupid shit clown he must be. 
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 05 11, 12, 07:04:21:AM » Reply

Evidently Jim, like many posters of all political persuasion on this board, does not recognize the difference between facts and opinions. I suspect partisanship blinds him, as it does many of us.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #11 on: 05 11, 12, 07:05:30:AM » Reply

Evidently Jim, like many posters of all political persuasion on this board, does not recognize the difference between facts and opinions. I suspect partisanship blinds him, as it does many of us.

Yes we do, that was Opinion you just posted and you think it is fact.

Hootie megalomania is acting up again, he actually thinks his claim means something here. Hahahahahaha.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Still The Best Hope - (Facts about the Left.)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory