Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
06 15, 24, 10:08:53:PM

Login with username and password

Not only has Joe Buden allowed Rapists, Murderers, and current criminals
(along with 30 plus Million Illegals) unlawfully crossing our Border, but
he's also allowed at minimum 8 known TERRORISTS to come in to attack us.
Is THIS what Democrats call "Democracy" or "America?"

Search:     Advanced search
2677824 Posts in 300215 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: LdyRavensClaw
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 439 440  Print
Author Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden  (Read 45791 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5268 on: 05 21, 24, 09:15:54:PM » Reply

Gee, that post would take almost a year in professional mental health services.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

For Biden?  I’m just reporting what Biden has done. 

I’m not sure mental health services would do Biden much good at this point, John Walsh.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5269 on: 05 21, 24, 09:31:58:PM » Reply

You must pardon Jw2 as he is mourning the death of the Butcher of Tehran!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #5270 on: 05 21, 24, 09:36:19:PM » Reply

again, d2, you are off thread subject.  typical.

fact:  the stock market - DJIA, S & P 500 and NASDQ are all at record highs.

More people are working today, and unemployment is at it's lowest point in 60 years.

The US Economy is in far better shape than any other industrial nation in the world today.

All because Joe Biden is President of the United States, and not your rapist Fuhrer.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5271 on: 05 21, 24, 09:44:51:PM » Reply

again, d2, you are off thread subject.  typical.
How so?  Please, explain!
fact:  the stock market - DJIA, S & P 500 and NASDQ are all at record highs.
Not when you factor in Inflation!
More people are working today, and unemployment is at it's lowest point in 60 years.
In correct, the workforce participation rate is still well below the Trump Administration highs!
The US Economy is in far better shape than any other industrial nation in the world today.
That isn't saying much!  At is akin to looking at piles of shit then pointing to one and saying it is in much better shape!
All because Joe Biden is President of the United States, and not your rapist Fuhrer.
Beijing Biden is a failure!  Sorry, Raisi is dead and not anyone's Fuhrer!
D2D

« Reply #5272 on: 05 22, 24, 01:43:06:PM » Reply

Bidenomics: Restaurant Bloodbath Continues as TGI Friday's Joins Applebee's and Red Lobster with Closures!

When people can barely afford to eat at home, they can’t exactly go out to dinner. That’s a lesson in Bidenomics that several chains are finding out the hard way.

The latest chain casual restaurant to feel the pinch is TGI Friday’s; according to an article in the U.K.’s Daily Mail on Tuesday, the restaurant announced it had closed one restaurant in New Jersey on Sunday and was planning to close another in Buffalo, New York in June.

That would bring the total for restaurants the family dining chain has closed to 40 this year, including eight in New Jersey and six in New York.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmoney/article-13443921/TGI-Fridays-restaurant-closures.html

https://www.westernjournal.com/bidenomics-restaurant-bloodbath-continues-tgi-fridays-joins-applebees-red-lobster-closures/

More innocent Americans join the unemployment line thanks to Bidenomics!
D2D

« Reply #5273 on: 05 24, 24, 01:51:51:PM » Reply

Nearly 80% of Americans now consider fast food a 'luxury' due to high prices!

Survey: Half of those polled see fast food as too expensive because they’re struggling financially!

Has a trip through the drive-through become an extravagance? The vast majority of Americans say so.

A recent nonprobability survey conducted by LendingTree found 78% of consumers now consider fast food to be a "luxury" purchase due to how expensive the meals have become.

Half of those polled said they view fast food as a luxury because they’re struggling financially. This is especially true among Americans who make less than $30,000 a year (71%), parents with young children (58%), and Gen Zers (58%).

Americans love their fast food, but a majority say they are pulling back on their consumption due to high prices. The findings show 3 out of 4 Americans typically eat fast food once a week, but 62% of respondents said they are eating it less frequently due to the cost.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/americans-consider-fast-food-luxury-high-prices

Democrats are the disaster party!
Pages: 1 ... 439 440  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: DJIA goes straight down under AP Biden
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory