Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
05 08, 24, 07:39:48:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2666665 Posts in 299143 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrats are Blocking a Resolution to investigate Hillary - Hmm Why? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Democrats are Blocking a Resolution to investigate Hillary - Hmm Why?  (Read 329 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 03 20, 19, 03:12:56:AM » Reply

What are they afraid will be found?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SiNqycpYK5s" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/SiNqycpYK5s</a>

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 03 20, 19, 07:10:00:AM » Reply

A Hillary investigation would negate the purpose of the Trump investigation to protect Hillary and the DNC from prosecution.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 03 20, 19, 08:21:32:AM » Reply

Republicans are in charge of the Senate and all of the committees and the Democrats can’t block anything
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 03 20, 19, 09:08:53:AM » Reply

democrats are in charge of the house because enough stupid voters thought that would be a good ideal to allow corruption to reign supreme in the people's house of representatives.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 20, 19, 09:20:55:AM » Reply

McCain wants to add an amendment amendment to an existing resolution that’s already been passed by the House.    Why not just do what he wants to do with a clean resolution?
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #5 on: 03 20, 19, 10:15:52:AM » Reply

Investigate Hillary?  What a novel idea!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 03 20, 19, 10:21:05:AM » Reply

No, they don't have enough Republicans on board!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #7 on: 03 20, 19, 12:24:06:PM » Reply

Just goes to show y'all, the Democrats are not going to allow the Republicans to continue wasting taxpayers money on frivolous investigation.

The Republicans had eight years and have already launched mutable investigation into Hillary and have found NOTHING.  What makes the Republicans think they will find anything now.  Before you can investigate some one you have to show probable cause.

Everything the Republican thought they could use as probable cause, was debunked by the real professional...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #8 on: 03 20, 19, 02:09:27:PM » Reply

Debunked by who?  By the head of the FBI?   And what does the head of the FBI have to say about that?
Lets listen in together, shall we?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uEg6fPcveVM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/uEg6fPcveVM</a>
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 03 20, 19, 02:13:31:PM » Reply

Here are highlights of what Comey said:

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret.

“None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”

“The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”

Comey acknowledged that the FBI did not normally make public its recommendations to prosecutors as to whether to bring criminal charges. He added:  “In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.”

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

“I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation.”
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #10 on: 03 21, 19, 09:26:10:AM » Reply

Comey did say that. It was the decision reached at the Bill Clinton/Loretta lynch meeting.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 03 21, 19, 10:11:39:AM » Reply

And yet after all those investigations, NO INDICTMENT.
Yeah, simple as that.  26 Years since 1992 and nothing.
Give it up, stop wasting time and money.

We all KNOW it is a political ploy that worked for you
in 2016, but it won't work this time.

Pssssst, Hillary's NOT running!  LOL
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Democrats are Blocking a Resolution to investigate Hillary - Hmm Why?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory